AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: GPS Vs. Instrument

IF you found it piled up, that is. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Cheap But Effective Plotter

Let's see... cheap and effective?Pencil, and protractor, and scale?(Sorry, just kidding you!)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Vs. Instrument

Another suggestion. You start with 2 GPS pts, and you end with 2 GPS pts. Why not add 3 gps to this network, and isolate the error, and then rerun the...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Vs. Instrument

The 1st thing that came to mind was How steep is this country? Oblique angles to prisms, and targets, sometimes produce funny results, with total stat...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Machete Safety learned the hard way

Thanks for the remind. I'll stick to chain saws! (Tongue in cheek) I have cut myself 2x with a chain saw. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: DC tips

Well, I guess there are more hidden shortcuts..... in all of them. Maybe someday I will learn more... then they come out with a new box!N

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 930
Reply
RE: Sad news indeed...

Sniff! Pass the tissues!(now eh, where am I gonna learn stuff?)Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HP48gx Locus Program Card

I have not thought of it. I'll do a bit of checking, Been hard busy lately. I was sick for several months in the spring, and I have WORK now, to catch...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: HP48gx Locus Program Card

I have one. And a kinematic kit. N

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Why you should be learning GRID brgs, with RTK

Here is how I got where I am.I will add, that I did a survey, with a theodolite, that was out of adjust. It was 3 miles long EW. I found out later, it...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why you should be learning GRID brgs, with RTK

Here is how I got where I am.Here is how I got where I am. 1.) Perform SUNSHOT, and get on Geodetic, with the sunshot. 2.) Look up convergency, to ARK...

14 years ago
Page 456 / 527