AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Why you should be learning GRID brgs, with RTK

Grid brgs, ground dist. Correct. Now, we do have geodetic north, at the base. but, because it is REALLY a rectangular coord system, or grid coord syst...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why you should be learning GRID brgs, with RTK

NAD 83. That uses the middle of Arkansas, for the C/M.N

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: How to monument fence corners

I've condensed thatThe monuments of a survey are primarily for the landowners, and only secondarily for other surveyors. > Is this extra effort a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Witness Corner for a New Subdivision

I one time called for a '57 chevy, being "on the corner". What about a big fat lady "Being on the corner?"She might move!N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Dip

DaveI thought this was a ground up magnet, in somebody's can of skoal!My bad.N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How to monument fence corners

I hope this helpsIdeas. All I'm gonna post here are ideas. Because you just need to think about what is BEST here, and do that. 1.) Tie a bunch of fla...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: PDL 4500 Battery Replacement

HM...Whellll I went to order the battery today, and found that New Zealand seems to be the ONLY source for me to order from. Has Trimble so tight a gr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Page PDF's

Thanks everybody for the replies. Most of mine the clients like the description in text format, and the plat in PDF. BUT to record, they want it to be...

14 years ago
Page 457 / 527