AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Co-worker killed this AM

I hope they catch this guy. And, he has to pay "child support" to raise this guys kids. Sad news. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm an antique

Somewhere> You never know when a survey will break out.:good:

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm an antique

I guess I started early.... !+o(

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 587
Reply
RE: Why you should be learning GRID brgs, with RTK

I don't think you follow what I'm doing. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why you should be learning GRID brgs, with RTK

You could also say: Basis of Bearings, True North, taken at Arkansas Central Meridian.:) Tut tut tut!Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Right of way. Mention it or not?

I'd mention the book and page where "the right-of-way is specifically mentioned as "not conveyed herewith". , something like this:There was an easemen...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm going to lob a bombshell for discussion

Evelyn, I don't know who you are, or where you are, but you are pretty smart. I agree with you. In the end of the desc. put the acreage in parenthesis...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm going to lob a bombshell for discussion

OK Nate .....I cannot see it as wise to build a PERFECT 10,000 sf lot, in the original sub design, when moving ANY pin, or pair of pins a tenth, or a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm going to lob a bombshell for discussion

Sometimes you cannot change the street width, to accommodate the pins. But, the pins, being original, DO determine the lot lines, BUT have to be moved...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: new equipment recommendations

What software are you proficient with?It makes a difference. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Vs. Instrument

I think Jeff is right on this one. N

14 years ago
Page 455 / 527