Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
I once used an old wagon road to determine a final location on a section corner. We probed the soil, located it, and kept on, til we were confident. I...
Love your story, Payden!
It was me. I felt I needed more grass....
I'd love this guy!:)
About the heatEat lots of homegrown tomatoes, with salt. Load up on water the NIGHT before. You cannot compensate for dehydration, on the job. Start e...
Time to require the BLM to attend continuing education, to maintain their lice.... wait, they don't need no license!Sompin's wrong wid this picuture!N
It is time that the stamping surveyor were held accountable. Or else what is a stamp for?N
Take a fresh cow pie, and put it in a plastic bag. Put the bag in a paper sack, and put it on a concrete porch. Light the outer bag on fire, ring the ...
4 Scenarios:1.) He knows he has a goof up, and simply cannot come to terms with his own goof up. He cannot add up all that he already knows, but is lo...
Put your favorite data collector in the washing machine, then the dish washer, to check it for water tightness. :)N
Keep some tire plugs, and a small 12v compressor in your rig. Often, it's easier to plug a tire, and refill it, than to change a flat. And, faster too...
Keep a few cans of kippered herring in the tool box. Work right through lunch, and avoid a return trip to the job site. N
Use a plastic tent stake, to set temporarily at corners. Stake it, and then use the metal detector, and shovel, to search BEFORE setting another. N
Hey, David, good job!:)Nate