AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Help me word this

NATE...If I could, I'd delete it meself. Just for your sake. I mean it. Angel, delete it, and my hide is nice and tough. Best to you. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Help me word this

:good: Don't forget to clean out the trash from the survey chariot too!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Help me word this

I think you should locate the previous surveyor's grave, dig him up, and put his bones out in the sun, for doing such a sorry job! No... Maybe send hi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Help me word this

NATE...Sorry, Angel. When you look at the content of the post, the OP is making a ridiculous construct, on purpose, thus my reply. However, please del...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Help me word this

I'd say your sex life needs improvement. 🙂 (Snicker, 'n snort!)Nate

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1154
Reply
RE: Do you worry about brg directions

BearingsFor CW, vs CCW, that is an old tradition, I think that came from some old software pkg, that had a problem with CCW. I go either way. And both...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (Scammer)

OK, are you ready?06660666660660666660Now, read them back to me....

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 30
Views: 734
Reply
RE: Pennsylvania Pincusion

OK, now we have the theory of relativittyOK, but what about the music? 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pennsylvania Pincusion

OK, now we have the theory of relativittyEither the trv pt moved, or the ground the mons were set in moved. There's even some music to go with it!:)Na...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pennsylvania Pincusion

I don't want to sound like a broken record... but did you know that IF you pound them real hard, you can FLIP the poles on the rebar, or rod? Instead ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pennsylvania Pincusion

This is along a fault line. The dirt is moving. Each time he surveys it, he sets a new one, to show where that coordinate is now. Check it in 20 yrs. ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-450C Spittoon

Hot water and soap cleans skoal deposits quite well! :)N

14 years ago
Page 449 / 527