AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Today I found a........

I put a business card in front of the glass, so they cannot get a distance. It is onery, but heck, they have to know that others are looking out for t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How to solve Equipment problem?

Yeah, that is sweet! Ctrl B yeppers on that!And, If you let them, they would move into a good super!Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Best field book ?

I like Elan Cross Section book E10x10KIt is bigger than the regular book. Good for pics.N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Control problems?

Yes You Have Control ProblemsGood Post, Paul. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS advice needed

What DC platform do you want to use?What are you familiar with?N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Feeling the effects

I feel for you. I have Big Help.He's 12, but he knows more than I do about some things.N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sayings of your mentors in surveying.

If the grade is not steep, then the station is not critical. The elevation is though. So, you have one accuracy for stationing, another for offset, wh...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sayings of your mentors in surveying.

It's ok. You polished your post just fine! 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Excessive use of spray paint

Some years ago, when Big Help was about 5, they found a nice can of pink upside down paint in the truck. They painted the cab with it. All over the to...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Control problems?

Vern, you have a problem. And the problem SOUNDS like the person who did the prev work. I recommend you shoot all the control, 3x, at 3 different time...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sayings of your mentors in surveying.

One of my mentors, Dave Miller of Crown Pt In used to say, "Do it right, speed will come with time."I have found that advice has served me well. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Excessive use of spray paint

Excessive use of paintExcessive Paint The second one, from the top.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sayings of your mentors in surveying.

> > "You never really finish a job, you just run out of money."wow. That is so true!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina Plat for review

Shoot it to me too. I am in Arkansas, but I'm curious to see what you have going on. I will give it more of an "outsider" view, than a peer review. NP...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 91
Views: 1846
Reply
RE: Help me word this

HC have you seen the redneck dream catcher?N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Help me word this

The idea that your sex life needed improvement, in NO manner implies that you should cheat on your wife. I totally apologize if it conveyed that. If I...

14 years ago
Page 448 / 527