AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: OK, I have designed a neat new data collector

OK, here is what I want. I want it to run on a screen, where it has BUTTONS all around the top and sides, that activate various items. So, if you just...

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Client Wants to Create A Pin Farm

IF I rejected one that far away, I'd be careful. IF I rejected one that far away, I'd set a monument OF SUBSTANCE, at the "True Corner". Maybe 1" reba...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have designed a neat new data collector

Thanks so much. That's the kind of info I was looking for. I want to make it run in Tablets, with graphics in the background. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have designed a neat new data collector

Thanks... James, Trimble seems to me to want to not deal with little things. All I have is little things!N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Trimble-Topcon-Leica-etcAll the big names, and big players are crunching the competition. Buying up smaller companies. As my memory serves:Trimble own...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Yeah, I'm surprised>> > At this point, TRIMBLE denies putting a 2.4AH battery in it. (This should say 1.5Ah) I mean, that is like Harold Camp...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have designed a neat new data collector

Ok, how much time do you think it would take to make a full featured and de-bugged DC?I honestly think that what I want would take around 200k. That i...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

NopeThose little batteries have some sort of device on the side, that monitors voltage, and probably also cuts off the charger, when full, and whateve...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have designed a neat new data collector

PadenWhat is pecan and apricot, and half gone?:) Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Yeah, I'm surprisedTyler,That link has all of the basic specs. I ordered it with tabs. (0.25 Cents more, per cell) I ordered an extra cell, as you nev...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have designed a neat new data collector

What language should it be in? It (my daydream) is designed to run on a tablet PC, or on an IPOD, IPAD, or similar device. Touch screen, larger is bet...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Yeah, I'm surprisedTyler, here is the link:There USED to be other links, and places you could buy them in the US, but when I went looking for them, th...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 1839
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Here is a ZOOM in on that white labelI have been running with UNDER capacity batteries for 4 yrs, because that TRIMBLE has aggressive business practic...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Here is a ZOOM in on that white labelYou can clearly read that it says:"3.7V 1.5 Ah Li-ION"When I looked up the Panasonic Battery, it is listed as a 1...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

I don't know. It just torques me wrongFor the company to NOT release schematics, and to publish the idea that it HAS to come home for a new battery, a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Betrayed by Trimble/Pac Crest

Yeah, I'm surprisedTHEY are supposed to know what capacity of battery to install. I will post pics of what I found, as soon as I get them uploaded. Th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I want my data collector to:

OK, another thing I want. While in INVERSE, only 1 more button, called MID, and it MAKES a mid pt between the pts being inversed. Also, I want polylin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Proof Boots

TOO DEEP. Say no more!

14 years ago
Page 437 / 527