Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Base is a PAC Crest of some kind. Yellow, with fins on it. It has been sold as a blue one, for Ashtech, and as a Yellow one for Topcon. Not sure the m...
Trimble bought up Gatewing.
GPS Don't lieGPS don't lie. That's what he told the contractor....:)N
What brand of GPS where you hooked up to?N
Do unto others.IF they are more than 0.04' off, by my RTK GPS, I pull 'em out!That way, the ONLY pins you find, are the ones that fit MY THEORY of whe...
Shouldn't there be vouchers.....
Game Camera:IF they also IMBEDDED the lat lon in the photo, well, leave on attached to the base. N
Drive the new pin, hit big water main, pay big water bill, go home sorry. Now you see why the other surveyor just MOVED OVER A FOOT and drove it. (Who...
> Just make sure you don't disagree with your previous survey work is all....;-) > > That's Funny. I see no conflict. I'd tell them I was ch...
Toxic Surveyor for the rest of the job. FUNNY!100k machine was never seen again. WOW!That is quite a story. NAte
Trimble-Topcon-Leica-etcI exchanged emails with a rep from TRIMBLE. They never admitted to anything. Must be modernists, in their thinking. :)N