AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Client Observer

Big EI read your story and cried. I know. I put up with it every day I go in the field. I know. I know. God Bless. It really put a smile on my face to...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Sucessful Battery Transplant

IF you want quality, higher capacity rechargeable batteries, go to batteryspace.comI have made some awesome packs!N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Solutions Anyone?

Go to field, shoot everything. Come back, and find out how much fits the original plat. Now you have a tool, to analyze how much worth to give to the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the right of way?

Well, the client says that there should not be a problem. There never should be a problem, and you charged too much anyway. So, the client says just g...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Public rights to use the beach in Maine?

Thanks for the link. This goes along with the idea that you can sell, transfer, or give away ALL the rights to your land....Except the right to pay ta...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - $1 Bill

I'm offended at the idea. We should return to a solid gold and silver standard, Require that the quarters be made of real silver, same for 50cent piec...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying scavenger hunt....

Well, I don't know where Mrs File is. But, it does look cold!:)N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Young surveyor's general questions

I would encourage you to have "Open Discussions" with the guy stamping your plat. He needs to know everything, so his stamp will be ethical.N

14 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Today's project-

Well, there's nothing like a smiling wifey!Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

NateThis is the kind of logic we MUST consider in these kinds of decisions. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

Mr MoeWhen you, Larry, and Curly, get all done decipherin this corner, would you mind posting what you actually finally did? And, a brief story of why...

14 years ago
Page 431 / 527