AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor+ GPS rover question

MMM184 that is what I'd buy, if I were to buy another system. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor+ GPS rover question

Now you have me curious. 2 bad experiences?What were they?I am thinking of the huge list of things that go wrong. No particular order. 1.) Loss of rad...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

Thanks for posting this Mighty...OK, I got so frustrated with this whole affair, over 1.5 feet, that I called my aunt, (that lives 1/2 mile down the w...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Electric jackhammers for surveying

You might try ebay, or craigslist, and look for "GAS HAMMER"Look at this link:

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

DeralDeral, Corect (Sic) me if i am wrong....But, this Monument that he found, well, it was UNKNOWN to anybody, until Mr Schonstedt said to look... I'...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Huge Favor - Survey Pro 5.0 .survey file conversion

Is it in the data collector right now?IF so, use the EXPORT FILE function, and export it to ASCII.I usually export to CR5, and then tell it it is comm...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

DeralOne time, I was out surveying, (Yeah, right, not posting on some forum!) and I found a stake about 10' WEST of a 1/16 corner, and maybe 2' south....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle the neighborhood

As somebody above has already thought, is there any occupation on the east line of this? What about the USA?My leaning is toward the idea that the USA...

14 years ago
Page 432 / 527