AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Nice litttle Story that helps keep us in the proper prospective

I liked the article. I had to download the image. Then, open the image in my photo editing software. Then, scale it up a bit. But, I finally got to re...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Cordless Jackhammer recomendations?

ppm, post: 413507, member: 6808 wrote: Our crews use Bosch rotary hammers. They work well.For my home use cordless tools, I have all Milwaukee Fuel (a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Cordless Jackhammer recomendations?

Williwaw,Based on all my study, research, and all I can get me hands on, this is the best one, so far:There are several from Bosch. I am pretty sure t...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 411
Reply
RE: Lucus is letting 50% of us have it in POB this month!

I personally treat the exterior boundary of a section differently, than interior.That is, a higher standard is used on the exterior.N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stubborn people can be so silly

Bosses nephew, on meth, should 'bout do it!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Distance to Educational Facility

Education?What's that?It's what happens, in various quantities, when you discover that NS SPM (Single Proportionate Measure) is often more accurate, t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Having a problem with my S6 robot

I've never used a true robot...But, I've seen alot.Just as a test, take the legs apart, put teflon tape in all moving parts. And some non moving! (I e...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stubborn people can be so silly

despite responses from the adjoiners declaring they are not about to accept results contrary to their own way of thinking.... Hey, didja get lost in ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Glonass added value in canopy?

My motives for being happy with, and talking about my gear, are not monetary. As a business person, I'd be better off, keeping it secret.I truly love ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring!!!

"Shhhhh, I'm in the woods... Watching a humungous buck! My gawd, his butt must be 4 feet wide! If you leave a message, I might call you back, and mayb...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: House too wide for lot

Just scale it in acad.... Now it fits!

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Intro to Survey

The REASON to use transits, and tapes, and such like, is to teach retracement. Retracement, where you miss a monument by 0.18', and you draw a plat, s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Glonass added value in canopy?

Here is a video I made.[MEDIA=youtube]TAwPkR-1g2o[/MEDIA]Glonass does help. All the modern receivers are improving. N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Inside a wasp nest

Stephen, thats plain old funny!Some of us never live to share our poor decisions!Thanks

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Glonass added value in canopy?

Anybody whos advice you use...find out what units they have, and in some cases like the r8 from Trimble, there seem to be a number of different "flavo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice for penetrating New England dirt needed

Well, this planet has tendencies, to thwart perfection.N

10 years ago
Page 192 / 527