AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: First Rattlesnake of the year!

4 legs, in *net.Cow-culatorCow-culusMoove this alongSounds like alot of bull-onny!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

Great opportunity here, for a surveyor/construction staker,/ construction worker, to BUY a nice place BELOW the dam, (Housing prices should be down ab...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS in Canopy

I have and use a 16' Pole. Especially good for house roof corners. And, some of the wild places I go. I have a light on the bottom, that lets me know ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS in Canopy

It's hard to add alot to what Shawn has said. But, I'm gonna try...With every GPS system I have ever used, my first order if business was to solve how...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

[MEDIA=youtube]qaOwDSmiB44[/MEDIA]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Glonass added value in canopy?

You know, FrancisH, I actually have a bit in common with you. You are a crusader. You want everybody to up their game. You cannot understand sorry sur...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is done when total station sent in for calibration?

One more thing... CHECK your prism constants, when you get it back. And, possibly the INST offset too. N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Glonass added value in canopy?

Hey, francisH, what brand, and specs of GNSS do you use?And, this reminds me of an old tire comercial, for "Jetzon" auto tires. Here is the comercial:...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Glonass added value in canopy?

Uh oh! Here goes FrancisH, again!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is done when total station sent in for calibration?

Personally, having hired out many things, auto mechanics, etc, and SEEN shortcuts taken, (try youtube oil change fraud) I prefer to do it myself. HOWE...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Weekend Survey Pics

That looks like places I survey! Are the ticks out yet?N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is done when total station sent in for calibration?

You might want to select another shop to service your gear.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is done when total station sent in for calibration?

I have seen "Fixes" that were all the way between "0" and "60". Then, I sat around, and worked on my own gear. Learned to index it me self. Then, when...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Lucus is letting 50% of us have it in POB this month!

Eapls, that was as fine of a sermon as I've heard!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Intro to Survey

There was some sort of cartoon to this effect. Gary Larson, I think.Let em look at at pic of a jet, and they are a pilot.Let em watch a rodeo, and now...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Intro to Survey

@Mr Cow. That was excellent. Profound. Wize.Too many people get the shiny objects, and think they are surveyors. I met one the other day.Too many peop...

10 years ago
Page 191 / 527