AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Carhartt Introduces Rugged Work Thong

I am concerned that there may be an atmospheric correction, when angel gets back!Really, it's not alot different than my dad, with his pants down, yel...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite + Base & Rover

Sorry Mark. I was kidding. I should not have done that, to a first time poster... I'm in the Javad camp.... So it'd not get used by me.N

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Have you ever surveyed with a cut chain, or a broken tape?

Um... Ya know what injuneers use fer birf coontrol?Their personalies.... Jes sayin... Carry on!:)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite + Base & Rover

I'd like to buy it now, like the banner says: $00.00. But, I'm worried about shipping, and handling. Is that gonna be alot?Thanks!

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Carhartt Introduces Rugged Work Thong

So, does "the onion" support Wendell? 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay finds. Generally old codger stuff...

Paul, you sure know how to kick a man, where it hurts! 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carhartt Introduces Rugged Work Thong

Carhart ALSO makes x long tee shirts.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay finds. Generally old codger stuff...

I have and use my plumb bob. 16 oz. With 12' gammon reel. To make them last, trim the string to 10'. Then, relax the spring. (take apart, and let it u...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay finds. Generally old codger stuff...

Sad to confess my sins here. I don't know how to throw the tape. Truth is, the "Great ones" weren't too good at it, and I was berated enough, so I did...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay finds. Generally old codger stuff...

Here is a little better pic. It has the 3|F in Italics.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 1349
Reply
RE: Little list of things I'd like in my Drafting Software

I wish.... Carlson supported 250 characters of note.And, displayed only the first 20, or 30 (user configurable)It would accept the pdf report, out of ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen R10 Tulsa, OK

Personally, I'd get good pics of him, and his car, and all. Not necessarily with his knowledge and consent.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology watch, where are we headed?

Usually, by the time Nate figures it out, the whole world knows. I seem to run about 3 - 5 yrs behind...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 485
Reply
RE: Have you ever surveyed with a cut chain, or a broken tape?

Whenever I've mended the tape, we put a patch over it with a butt connection so the length stayed the same we never riveted them although I have seen ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

There's several ways to fix your car.New motor.. 5kRebuild existing motor. 3kOf course, i could come by, and pee on your engine..... Thatlll fix it. M...

10 years ago
Page 185 / 527