AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: HP T2530 MFP

Which scanner?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PropLogix

"CALL US, bypass the harsh realities, of actual surveying, we are fast, cheap, and on time!"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: R10 under canopy - a quick test

As persons, who USE this equipment, it's our obligation to stay current... not to stay unaware of what is happening in technology. Just my professiona...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: R10 under canopy - a quick test

Well, StLSurveyor, let me know if you can come to any of it. I'd go well out of my way to see how things work, comparing. There's enough to know, abou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: R10 under canopy - a quick test

[USER=7070]@StLSurveyor[/USER] I'm down near Hot Springs AR. I'd love to compare. It'd be fun to have you down... There is a Javad Party going on, in ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thence to a Post of Railroad Iron

Did you place a dimple there?I would have.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: R10 under canopy - a quick test

[USER=10608]@It's not a camera[/USER] If that dumbfounds you....I have an idea....N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Found Stone...West 1/4 Corner, Section 6, T28N, R1E, MDM

Candy for a surveyor!I love it. Thanks for sharing!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble GPS System

Everybody needs a new GPS system! Congrats....

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

This thread has gone too far.Long pants. Only.My dad, (born in san diego) used to wear khaki thin pants. Non briar proof.I run through the jungle, lik...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Well I raised at least one of them right (so far)

I got a call yesterday, from Jamacia.Guy said I'd won a bunch of money.But, i should send em money first.Btw, do not call em back, it'll cost 5 bucks ...

9 years ago
Page 171 / 527