AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
Reply
RE: R10 under canopy - a quick test

[USER=6521]@Shawn Billings[/USER]. It is being put on by Shawn.

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

Andy Nold, post: 430520, member: 7 wrote: The project is going to take longer than expected. Hmmm I heard that before...."Never let an optimist, pric...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

Well, Chris, I'm sorry I voiced my thoughts.... When you sit around, with Lymes, it is easy to go where I went. Maybe I'll sneak, and have another kid...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lyme Disease

[USER=9749]@kjypls[/USER] The evidence is pretty clear... that somebody, with lots of money, wants to reduce the population of the earth. Having read...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Lifecycle

Life cycle:1.) Hold breath, cannot wait, new gear!!!2.) UPS comes, unpack, get it all going, call tech support 3x. 3.) Hit jobs. Runs great for 1-3 yr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Lifecycle

I still have Topcon gts3c....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Lifecycle

Take good care of your gear.1923 Lietz transit....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Positioning Candles on a birthday cake is a surveying dilemma.......

I could stake it all, + - 0.05', with my Javad. And, he done in time for free Barb-Q lunch, even in those woods..... and woolly swamp lands!Happy Birf...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rtk vs postprocess

John Hamilton, post: 430345, member: 640 wrote: I have seen people go out and setup their base on the same point day after day, and hit "HERE" each da...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello you all!

How women think...They use their minds.Your welcome!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Never before, in the history of surveying

For sure... I'm gonna be taking a bit more time off.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 959
Reply
RE: GNSS solutions vs TBC trimble

gschrock, post: 430135, member: 556 wrote: There are no magic pills to cure poor data 🙂 You can say that again!N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rtk vs postprocess

That looks consistent with a too small data sample.I'd trust neither rtk, nor post process. Larger data sample needed. The more tree cover, the larger...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dallas Officials Infuriated They Canƒ??t Impose Eminent Domain

You can make anything political.Even the eating of steak.Or using plastic bags, for your lunch.I'm just glad to see city hall get beat occasionally. K...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dallas Officials Infuriated They Canƒ??t Impose Eminent Domain

Well, I am not down there...But, we have to do some politics, as it relates to surveying.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rtk vs postprocess

I suggest small data sample. Use a LARGER data sample. N

9 years ago
Page 170 / 527