AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: sokkia receiver

[USER=2332]@leegreen[/USER] He has them, and uses them. I have been interested, ever since they came out... I suspect we may see "Micro GPS" in the fu...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I went to the Javad Party in Hot Springs, last week. The Nate Report

Well well well. This has morphed into a discussion about localizations. First, we are surveyors. That means we investigate stuff. So, in the name of "...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I went to the Javad Party in Hot Springs, last week. The Nate Report

I guess I did not answer your question... Localize is a projection, on top of a projection. Your SPC is a projection. Your local coords are a projecti...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I went to the Javad Party in Hot Springs, last week. The Nate Report

MightyMoe, post: 432343, member: 700 wrote: I can't see where SPC comes into play,Well, that is what is fascinating with the LS. It uses "Pages". Thin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS FIRMWARE UPDATE LOCUS SOKKIA AND LOCUS ASHTECH!!

Well, I would not consider me self an expert... But those units are EOL. Time to "move on". newer GPS time...N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I went to the Javad Party in Hot Springs, last week. The Nate Report

Well Mike we're only talking seconds we're not talking minutes with yaw, pitch and roll.But... Some localizes... Dont know...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I went to the Javad Party in Hot Springs, last week. The Nate Report

Out of Shawn's presentation of the 7 perimeter localization, I came up with an idea. Do you remember the old "Cobbler's Bench" Children's toy? (I used...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushion Corner

"That's not very professional, to call a fellow professional a dirtbag".Well,"That's not very professional to be a dirtbag!":)

9 years ago
Reply
RE: StarNet Direction Set Data Types - Difference Between Direction and Angle - Types Of Theodolite

Old time field books show stuff like this:1 bs fd 3/4" pipe @fc 465.26' hd mag compass 21-1/2?? az2 inst pt set 20d na 3" dpAng rt 47-02-30 - 2nd ang ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 Problems

Change radio freq. Maybe sombody has an air conditioner, arcing, and interfering.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 vs Topcon Hiper HR vs Geomax Zenith35 Pro

[USER=7070]@StLSurveyor[/USER]... Looks like Saturday will be available... Meet @ a nice pine thicket, and find out... Are you coming?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Morning!

If you have opinions, you'll fit in! :)N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Low Bid

thebionicman, post: 431467, member: 8136 wrote: Fun jobs are only fun when you make money. Sounds like somebody is about to have a learning moment.. ...

9 years ago
Page 168 / 527