AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Different location baseline with postprocess gnss vs locus processor ?? help me!

Do this experiment: Set up 2 locus units, some 100' apart, leave them up for 2 hrs. Download their coordinates. Then, do it again, BUT start a NEW fil...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TCR 1205 R300

[USER=11757]@JBN ARK[/USER] hare ye go!

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Different location baseline with postprocess gnss vs locus processor ?? help me!

The earth does not submit itself easily to a mathematical model. (a quote from Shawn Billings)When you use GPS, you have a tool. This tool will allow ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Just a pic, from this week

OK, I would like to come surfing... Tell us about it. Cost, materials, and such.... I could like that!N

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 367
Reply
RE: A little more left,

I think that point should be RTK'd, and his rod plumbed!:)N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's a new one.

Maybe they lost your proposal... and asked a proposal from someone else, and then at last minute, wanted to see if you could do it... they were happy ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

A'hv ate me share o' gumbo...I was more thinking of a visitor to mardi gras...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

I have given some thought to the idea of setting my own rebar, exactly at 1 ft offset, N S E W. (Cardinal directions). But I was afraid some gumbo hea...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the field

"Now there's an application where GPS would not be the best tool". (I specialize in understatement!):)N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Best States For Surveying

Any place retracing Jerry Penry, it's gonna be good!N

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 986
Reply
RE: Different location baseline with postprocess gnss vs locus processor ?? help me!

It's not bravery... It's that autonomous, vs tied to a NGS marker difference. Probably 2 autonomous solutions being compared. N

9 years ago
Page 167 / 527