AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

I will confess I'm a bit confused too I will find out which way it is.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper II problem

Okay did you do an all reset since getting the new firmware?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper II problem

I know I don't have Topcon in service right now....BUTBack when I did, this would help. When you upgrade your firmware, you also have to download a ne...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

Shawn, it all comes down to the "Definition" of the original line. Client hires surveyor. shows him several locations. Surveyor pins them. And then SU...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

At this point, I believe Surveyor A was the defining surveyor. COMMON owner, on both sides, of the line he was surveying. And, his survey even called ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

Not a subdivision.. all M&B. Warren, I think Surveyor "B" erred. But, now, due to the USES of the land, it may have ripened, via USE. It's a conun...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

Yes, that at FACE value seems to be the case... I'll be looking deeper into it. N

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I pincushion it?

1/2' rebar are called for...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Do I have a chance to enter profession? (40+)

Tell us where you might want to go,,, maybe somebody there has an opening...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 785
Reply
RE: Do I have a chance to enter profession? (40+)

*** "Throw you to the ticks" Means "Send you to the woods, with computers, GPS and Total station....etc"N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Do I have a chance to enter profession? (40+)

I am not one to throw you to the ticks real fast. In fact, I am not one to throw anybody to the ticks very fast. So, I have this comment. IF surveying...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PROBLEMS WITH POSITION OF GPS POINTS.

I have a suspicious feeling...He's got an autonomous position. I NEVER was able to EXPLAIN to my dad, why this did not work.....N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PROBLEMS WITH POSITION OF GPS POINTS.

Eduardo, I do not know the answers to making LOCUS PROCESSOR work today.....However, I do know that the LOCUS units were made by a company named ASHTE...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Problems with Locus Processor

If you buy the version, that supports dual frequency, then I am pretty sure it can. N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Bing!!!!! Could you waive your fee?

As a flip side of this there is a time to bill both buyer and seller.Seller for straightening out his mess, so it could be sold. Buyer, to add improve...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: To slide or not to slide?

No no no.Never slide.Ya'all is buggin me.All your tribrachs should remain stationary.It's called "isolation of error components".If your plummet is ou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm Back....& you're gonna be sorry

Just a confession. I am a fan of the Javad gear. Still cannot get a R-10 user to go compare... WHIMPS!:)N

9 years ago
Page 164 / 527