Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
How big is the difference?
We doubt it would be much good for fishing. Shallow. Gets hot in summer. ?ÿ
Very beautiful. Thank you. My recent pics are not as desirable as yours. But, it was my office.
Make. HUGE standing bill to the county, maybe 1.2 million. Publish it everywhere. "For fixing county's mess". Ya never know... You may eventually coll...
@Mr. LRDay First off, I respect you. Doing the right thing, means the same thing as the oath that the glo made chainmen swear to. Look up that oath. Y...
Posted by: paden cash Tick bites?ÿaren't the only thing that can alter your habits for the rest of your life.?ÿ As a young man I was bitten by a femal...
Yes, it's real. I have lymes, and rocky mtn. Spotted tick illness. Wife cannot eat any red meat. It's for real.?ÿ
Reminds me of driving by a herd of horses, with stress in the herd. You sense the stress, Toot the horn, and they all run. Not because of fear, but, j...
Anti red meat speech, is hatespeech!
Where are you? I'm sure some of the surveyors here would prefer to pick up in person N
Where are you? I'm sure some of the surveyors here would prefer to pick up in person N
That costed some 30- 35 k new. Now, it's down at 10% original cost. It's good gear. As i recall, you can run at 1 watt legally, (narrow band issue). M...
What kind of instrument? Do you mean Face A, Face B? N
With RTK.... to boot! N
Gillette got me...
From the brochure: "Up to 18?? deep (5.48 m) (object dependent". At first, I thought it said 18", not 18 FEET. It may be viable. If you get one, let ...
A quote from Matthew Stansberry: "We surveyors are an opinionated & crazy bunch of machete wielding mathematicians" If Kent were around, he'd prob...