AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Surveying Vests

I've worn it for a day. It made me hotter at first. Once my shirt was wet... The wet shirt made me cooler than before.?ÿ It was how my father in law u...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Vests

Posted by: Richard Imrie Just a thought here, do the pocket sizes remain the same across every vest size, or are they relative to the size of the vest...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Vests

Posted by: John Giles Who is that in the pics? I recognize the one named JAVAD, but who is the other guy? I use the SECO 8068 with the built-in?ÿbackp...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Vests

Posted by: StLSurveyor ?ÿDoes the Party Chief dig into your neck when loaded up? And I agree...Nice Canopy 🙂 I have not yet heavy loaded it. But it ...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 28
Views: 2101
Reply
RE: How to tell if a prism pole vial is 8' or 40'

An 8' pole is 8 feet long. And, a 40' pole is 40 feet long. And, the difference is 32 feet. Keep your cool. 🙂 N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: BigE

My heart is sad. RIP, Eric White. Nate

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Well I have moved into the modern era!!

What did you get? Just the LS, or base and radio? N ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse possession/ unwritten rights?

As i age, I more tend to see the idea behind "landmarks prevail over old, non-enforceable deeds". Charge well, show the plat to the old land marks. Le...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Would love to know why

Maybe cause them siblings were fussing....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Curta Type I - A dream come true

What material is it made out of?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Spike in Toby Tree

Your story reminds me of a huck finn story, (or was it tom sawyer?)?ÿ some kid shows the class just a little bit of something, in his pocket, then con...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PDL 4500 Battery Replacement

I did order the batteries. I have an extra, if I can find it. I did soldier it in. It worked fine, til I got the Javad. Now, I am spoiled. N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carrying equipment on motorbike

I do think that as modern GNSS equipment becomes smaller and smaller, that this will become a viable option. Nikon Viva, pole tripod, etc. But, to run...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Not giving correct elevation

Just an idea. Set up 2 tripods. Set a board across between them, that is fastened down, with duct tape, or whatever. Make sure the board is level. Set...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SNAKE ADVICE

Posted by: paden cash N But don't be disheartened just because you have a fear of snakes.?ÿ God instilled humans with super-powers to keep us safe.?ÿ ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: About those correction messages from a multi-constellation GNSS base as opposed to a GPS only base...

I'm no guru. I believe it is corrected on each satellite individualy. Thus, the more sats the base tracks, them the more is contained in the data stre...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carrying equipment on motorbike

Yamaha tw 200. Klr 650 Concours sport bike

8 years ago
Page 128 / 527