AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Earn 5 bucks...

I got another offer that its "closing soon". My heart is racing... Who is Tracy Clark anyway?

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 485
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 879
Reply
RE: Things once said by surveyors

Surveying: "it's like committing a crime, that costs more than it pays".

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Things once said by surveyors

I once found a pin... Where I believe the surveyor threw it. It was laying on it's side, on a rocky hillside.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 61
Views: 2232
Reply
RE: GPS afternoon quality.

Same here w javad gear. Round 2:00 afternoon. Gets poor. N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS afternoon quality.

Same here w javad gear. Round 2:00 afternoon. Gets poor. N

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Gimmie your thoughts

Just charge accordingly.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you as built a 7,100 foot long 54 inch pipeline?

Well, first I'd low-ball the job to make sure I got it...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: My take on solo surveying

Price fixing. Fix broke things. Surveyors are broke. Fix your prices. We are good at complex math. But simple math befuddles us...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: My take on solo surveying

Price fixing. Fix broke things. Surveyors are broke. Fix your prices. We are good at complex math. But simple math befuddles us...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: A Leica challenge for all comers

Just a trick, to get somebody to hike those hills! ...... :)?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Static survey with one receiver

I have a couple locus receivers. I aughta sell....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: five years of constant service

So... Do you rotate it, and aim it very often?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Loud Alarm for GPS Base

And, a roll of "crime scene" tape...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it ok to talk about Leica?

***Maybe it's time for a friendly Leica/Java shootout!*** I can't do it. But, it's...... Good! N

8 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Page 125 / 527