Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
I'm curious about these: Are they "up to grade", or below? It's the subsurface ml3- sy
We should charge more, is me conclusion.
Broken back curves. My favorite.
Traverse fails to close by 16', around a section.?ÿ "I musta had the PPM set wrong" 🙂 N
Yes, and you contact them, to ask them, and they say "we could not figure it out, so we left it off"... We were hoping you could tell us what it is......
"Let's book!"
About an ounce per day. My neighbor makes it. I'm using about 3x a wk now, an ounce at a time. My docs. said that good solutions for tick illnesses we...
It's for survival, when you cannot take more antibiotics. N
What was stolen?
Lovely. Just lovely. RMSTF Himalayan salt, about 1/2 to 1 tsp a day. Whole limes, skin and all. 3 per week. Colloidal silver. 1 qt a month. With a mon...
Leave a sight, (backsight) and come ahead! (Shouted through the woods). N
"Get your plumb bob".
"There's a cow eating your backsite"...
??I did hit my neighbours car with that sledgehammer, but that sledgehammer is not mine.?
That reminds me. "Gimme a foot" or "Take a foot". Or, "Wave your arms". Nate