AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

Ted Dura.... And you may need to learn scale factors real well. And, get a real modern GPS. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the largest surveying fine you've ever seen?

Arkansas Land Surveyors Indicted on Charges of Price Fixing This story represents a near complete miscarriage of justice. Big fines. 60k apiece, by me...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

Electrically noisy places, don't work well with GPS. Once upon a time, I set my base on a hill, near a cluster of radio towers. I wound up moving my b...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld EDM, Rangefinder, etc

That's an odd brand. I didn't find any reviews on it. What do you think? Have you got one? Thanks for the link. Nate

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 854
Reply
RE: Disposing of HP plotter

Our local town has a trailer set up for "recycling electronics". They get old TV's, computers, printers, etc. They do have some value, and can be recy...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Portugal

Welcome. Wendell had tamed it some here!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Cotton spikes

Hey, I need 200!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Invoicing format.

I used to itemize.?ÿ 2 man crew, 3 days @ 560.00 per day... (Back in the 1990's) I think it's un-professional now a days. Survey with modern equipment...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GLONASS rocket struck by lightning

That's fascinating. I know big airliners get the same... Lightening strike passes through. I guess it acts like a faraday cage, and keeps on. More sat...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

Yes... Well there was such an app. I used it some. But, after migrating from a windows o/s, I've heard it's not been updated. I did not use it much. I...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

@plumb bill "there's still plenty of places an R10 won't fix at all." I have yet to find a place I cannot get the shot. I suppose I could put alumin...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Weighted Mean

I looked up weighted mean, images. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

@Norman Oklahoma "Healthy Dose of propaganda" I don't really think so. If you took your favorite GPS into impossibleville, and set it up, let it get a...

7 years ago
Page 107 / 527