AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Some 1/4 stones from yesterday

The?ÿstone?ÿor?ÿstone weight(abbreviation: st.) is an English and imperial unit of?ÿweight?ÿnow equal to 14 pounds (6.35029318 kg) (Humor alert!) N ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Some 1/4 stones from yesterday

James, because they were too heavy....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Some 1/4 stones from yesterday

Mr. Moe, Those original stones are the raw materials, of Surveyor's day dreams. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Nate

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1466
Reply
RE: Motion vs Action

"Never confuse activity with progress." Yes sir! 😉 N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Just Chillin'!

That's what I do, when I find a marker, where I don't like it. Make it look like a bear did it. Lots of bear scat. (For real, what makes you believe a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS trackers - Big Brother on Steroids

This company also makes a much smaller one, for placing on valuables. Could be useful. N

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1615
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

I said: Well, I think a Javad user should charge more than any other brand. He he he:) Charge more $.?ÿ Batts. Last 2 days. I think 2 days should be i...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

Kinda funny. I occurs to me that the original poster was feeling great... New gear. Then someone (friendly) began throwing sticks "PLEASE tell me that...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How to do an impossible survey

Depending on how deep the shaft is, some plumbing pipe, and cheap laser pointers could be effective. Build it top side, index it, and put it down the ...

7 years ago
Page 106 / 527