Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
These trucks may be a better investment.
A young man called his mother and announced excitedly that he had just met the woman of his dreams. Now what should he do? ?ÿ His mother had an idea: ...
"Fd invisible monuments, covered by dirt, and protected by rabid pit bulls, of the guarding variety, if monuments need to be seen, uncover them yourse...
Note: positions only estimated, due to big, mean, slobbering, threatening, hateful dogs, that I'm scared of. Yeah. When title co calls, offer to let t...
If you could determine who built the wall, when it was built, and where it was meant to be built, ie, lot line down center, or all on lot A, or all on...
My dad, in his day, was 6'4" we hired a carpenter, as an I-man, and he went on to get his LS. He was a good surveyor. He is about 5' 10" Once, he conf...
Sure! I was going over an old worksheet, in an old folder, with coords written on it. My kids were intrigued. They want to do a survey "the old way".?...
Batteries left at home. Total sta left at home. Forgot to get more rebar, stakes, or flagging. Or all of the above. Left hammer on job. Last job. 100 ...
It's a matter of trust. Can you trust yourself...
How'd you get it so square? How deep was the monument? (Below the surface). Can we buy a tar product, to better glue/seal such patch jobs? Why didn't ...
Agricultural applications for sure. I suspect we could find old roads, across fields, due to denser soil. N
Can you trust yourself? To check your own oil? To clean your windshield? To cook your own eggs? Then, you should be able to objectively survey your ow...
116 corners, 1/64th corners are tiny!
I didn't say impossible... Just not efficient. ?ÿ
Peter, this is a first for me. There is absolutely no adjustment in the lower part of this inst. I've never seen one like this. There is also no place...
Arkansas uses the US Survey ones. Not international ones....?ÿ It's only a gram or 2 different... 🙂 ?ÿ
I go by 10's. 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 110 120 130 140 150 160 170 180 190 200, etc. Keep dem realtor on edge! N