AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: How does GPS tilt compensation work?

I thought tilt compensation would be handy. Over 1/2 of my offset shots are near fences, buildings, bridges etc. I've decided to stay plumb, and do my...

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo

That's a nice picture. Could you get it professionaly printed, and framed, and sell them, to raise $ for rplstoday? I think they could/should be signe...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: North is pointing south

Post a pic of this plat. We are curious. I've seen surveys with a "south arrow". He was just trying to "be different/difficult. He lost his license to...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Canadian Supreme Court Deems Government Owns Copyright to Surveys

What if we were PAID $100 (or 200) for every recorded plat? And, this money went into the STATE society of land surveyors, with a percentage going to ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: False data is so disturbing

We expect false data from weather reports. What about goofus and doofus land surveying? N 😕 ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Canopy

@dave-karoly -Javad- Nobody does it like Javad can! N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph 3

I hope so. I'd like to see the LS be able to self calibrate its direction, via pointing the crosshairs at a known point, from a known point. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: K&E transit

Office decoration.?ÿ Nate

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph 3

Yes. We all gathered that.... It was s'posed t' be here long ago.?ÿ Time is linear, and there are things that only happen once in the universe. Such a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Ignorant, angry citizen calls cops on legitimate survey drone pilot

Interesting. I imagine a number of roads ahead, (legally speaking) but one that's for sure, drones aren't going away. Long ago, this same battle was f...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing Procedures for Used Gun

Site direct, site reverse. See how well it hits 180 degrees. See that the vertical fits the reciprocal. Then, shoot a dist and see that the internal e...

7 years ago
Page 100 / 527