AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1417
Reply
RE: hello to all m

@norman-oklahoma Maine winters are worth writing home about! Include some pics too!?ÿ Welcome to the forum. Nate ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GNSS Receiver

Ok, so according to Trimble, the "RTK engine, is software". Hmmm. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GNSS Receiver

I'm all for it. Technology is moving along. N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you a zig zag surveyor?

Monte, That is SOP for us. N ?ÿ

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 707
Reply
RE: A confusing Situation

I suspect you need a new survey. What you have did not address latent title issues, and all, adjoining deeds. Either ask the same company, or get a su...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD Questions

To the West about 220 milesMichael ƒ??Seanƒ? Joyce(USA)J-Team Member/Survey Product SalesAddress:Chemung, NYPhone:607-529-6320E-mail:jsma@frontiernet...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Yes or no

Good conversation. In case 2, if the monument was SET by the surveyor, but moved by somebody, is it the corner? ?ÿ Nate

7 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD Questions

I don't know. But, I would not do that, if it could. The Javad package of LS-Base-Radio places a REAL base station NEAR your project, increasing produ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Old property markers?

Most often, moved corners, were moved by utility companies. During installation of underground utilities. These can cause problems. Knocked out by tre...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: POB Magazine Moves To New Pay-To-Play Model

I'm getting regular emails from redit. Usually the 1st item enclosed is survey related. But, it's another "venue" of sorts, I guess. Any body else get...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: POB Magazine Moves To New Pay-To-Play Model

The content is too progressive for me. Lidar. Scanning. All aimed at a different kind of business. Not so relevant any more. N

7 years ago
Page 99 / 527