AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: As soon as the caller says the phrase...

As soon as I hear "do not hang up", I think, my, you are paranoid. Then, hang up. Nate

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Indiana auction Saturday

I didnt see any metal detectors. Also, what do you do with ANOTHER surveyor's rebar cap? I can think of some possibilities. But, none seem totally goo...

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: C.L. Berger Wye Level

Jim, that's beautiful. Nate

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Wisconsin Surveyor Knows His Sh*t

?ÿWhat would Kent do? Since Kent does not seem that he should help us any more, I reckon we should give our best guess. I think this brings up one of ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken old tripod

If all the parts were there, a good waterproof wood glue, sand it, and paint it. It'd look good. But, I'd not trust that the parts were all there. Tha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken old tripod

Well, that's kinda my thinking. I also think it's what I'll look like, when I die! 😉 Nate

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Reply
RE: 10,000 Registered Members at RPLSToday.com!

It's a labor of love... No matter how much money he makes, or doesn't make. Putting up with several thousand surveyors..... Hmmm!?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Remember to Check your Satellite availability!

We call 'em "the afternoon doldrums". It's heartbreaking to sit through! N

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about transit

Here's dad, with a pretty nice K&E, with optical plummet. I got it and tripod off eBay. Less than 300, with shipping, as I remember. They are hist...

7 years ago
Page 101 / 527