AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
murphy
murphy
@murphy
Member
Joined: April 15, 2015 2:28 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 6:54 pm
Topics: 37 / Replies: 921
Reply
RE: Practicing without a License

@skeeter1996?ÿ That varies greatly from state to state.?ÿ North Carolina does a good job of going after unlicensed and/or unscrupulous practitioners....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Question: Old Survey Property Corner Pins - Replace with new Survey Pins?

Before you do anything to the monuments, realize that you share them with others.?ÿ They're not entirely yours to do with as you please.?ÿ Particularl...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

I find the terminology of "deed line" to be counterproductive to the process of boundary retracement.?ÿ A deed or legal description points you to the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

@norm?ÿ Exactly! The pertinent question is, what's the best available evidence??ÿ Even if the rebars are not original, they are better evidence of th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree identification

North Carolina Bald Cypresses Are Among the Worldƒ??s Oldest Trees

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Tennessee State Specific Exam

Wow, sounds like I need to revisit drainage and be solid on TN subdivision standards.?ÿ?ÿ I've never taken a computer based test.?ÿ I have no idea if...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 45
Views: 6496
Reply
RE: Tree identification

NC requires such a ridiculous amount of text from all various certifications that I find no reason not to include both the common and scientific names...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

I don't see an issue, especially since Ajax has held the original boundary.?ÿ Flanders paid to acquire boundary information and he and the PLS have no...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 887
Reply
RE: Calling all FS takers

Spend a few hours researching science based study techniques. Incorporating clumping and physical activity with your studying will help tremendously.?...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Your Survey Map

For a residential client or a client unfamiliar with boundary law and surveying, I tell them that it creates a legal fence around their real property ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for Board to enforce California Law 8762?

This thread should be obligatory reading for anyone working in a non-recording state who thinks mandatory recording is the way to go.?ÿ Mandatory reco...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Homework Assignment

If that is all the allowable info, hold the corroded pipe.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't play attorney

@chris-bouffard?ÿ Yes, writing the words, "now or formerly" is a waste of time.?ÿ A bounds call in my preamble paragraph might read, "Thence bounded ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't play attorney

As indicated above, there's no correct description, as we all work within our own cultural norms.?ÿ Presently, I've been using a preamble to describe:...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't play attorney

@chris-bouffard?ÿ Even in if you're in the PLSS I can't understand why references to adjoiners would drive you crazy.?ÿ You can't create a descriptio...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: EIT Property Description Redline

Is it a requirement in your area to show acreage to four decimal places??ÿ That would get under my skin more than acre vs acres.

5 years ago
Page 22 / 48