AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Monte
Monte
@monte
Free
Joined: July 12, 2016 8:03 am
Topics: 32 / Replies: 825
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite 2019 83 to 27 Conversion problem?

I think we found a difference between C3D and Map3D.?ÿ I don't get any coordinate info if I hover over objects, I get layer info.?ÿ I also don't have ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite 2019 83 to 27 Conversion problem?

What I had done was take a blank drawing, import my points in an NAD83 State Plane format, and then use Carlson Civil to convert them to NAD27 State P...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite 2019 83 to 27 Conversion problem?

I may not have explained my problem quite correctly.?ÿ MightyMoe kinda has it.?ÿ I can have my points on the screen, the drawing set to NAD27, the coo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D training questions compilation

If I am not too late.?ÿ Ask about how to use .cui files to keep your settings from install to install.?ÿ If you have to change machines, or loose a ha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Maybe this is the end

I am not sure how many days we have been hot, but I have not had measurable rain at the house since early June.?ÿ I know we never got below 90 in all ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Growing old because.......................

0.7' difference in a sewer??ÿ No problem.?ÿ I seen fish jump up dams in a creek, surely turds can do that too...?ÿ ?????ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: But I have a "Plaque".

Excuse me, you mispronounced "plague"

7 years ago
Reply
RE: A recent study confirmed

There is something quite humorous about watching a friend trying to ride his kids mini-bike, only to have it stall when it runs outta gas and unceremo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Gonna be sloppy this week

@paden-cash Yes, the caliche is quite something when dry.  If maintained properly, it makes a better roadbed than asphalt.  I hate having t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Gonna be sloppy this week

We have had just enough rain to call it a shower (0.02in) since June.?ÿ Our temps today are supposed to be 89 for a high, but by the end of the week, ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Blank country

Simple acts of generosity or kindness can go a long way.?ÿ Part of my requests to enter ranches include the info that we will check windmills, fences,...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

Times like this, I am glad I made my own business card.?ÿ It introduces me as a "Party Chief for" then lists my boss and his RPLS number.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I remember when...

@hpalmer I understand the 2004, 2000/2001 and the word Verizon.  I am much more in tune with RADAR, such as if I wanted to know a piece of infor...

7 years ago
Page 2 / 43