AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Monte
Monte
@monte
Free
Joined: July 12, 2016 8:03 am
Topics: 32 / Replies: 825
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Upgrade Questions

One caveat, upgrading to Carlson 2019 or 2020 is going to show you some new toolbars, ribbons and some commands you have not seen before.?ÿ Importing ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anti-theft options for unattended equipment?

@norman-oklahoma Possibly, but I was thinking along the lines of a better trained dog, one that didn't have to be tied, but who  knew their job ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anti-theft options for unattended equipment?

@jt50 This is the option I am considering.  Not only will it prevent thieves, but it can keep cattle away and thus prevent them knocking over th...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I am not worthy

I have had the pleasure of meeting a man like this once, I have seen him wiping tables at his friend's restaurant, but I also know he built a million ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Antennas

Everyone has given really helpful insights, I just wanted to second the idea of getting your antenna up high.?ÿ I have a set up with a 25' radio cable...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Have entered the 21st century

As I read the news today, I saw an article where the tech giants are all in hot water over their fancy automated devices that listen for commands then...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Have entered the 21st century

I could not agree more!?ÿ I was happy with the bells and whistles many releases ago, and I hardly have time to learn any of the new things the latest ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought I'd seen everything...

I have had a pretty bad day already, and I come in here and read this kinda stuff that someone thinks they can make someone do just because they live ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for you big city surveyors

Never been in a big city, but way way back, we officed in the downtown part of town, where the streets had 1 hour parking limits in front of the build...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Dealing with more responsibility at your job

Sigh.?ÿ Kuddos to you for wanting to have more of an idea of what you are doing before you start making responsible decisions.?ÿ However, as with many...

7 years ago
Page 3 / 43