AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
MLSchumann
MLSchumann
@mlschumann
Free
Joined: August 4, 2010 9:04 pm
Last seen: August 11, 2025 12:57 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 128
Reply
RE: Geodimeter CU program lost!

I have a Geodolite 504 in which the internal battery reached end of life and failed. As a result the 504's memory lost its power and along with it the...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How to run Windows software in Linux: Everything you need to know... kinda

March 9 2019 Peter: For quite some time, I've considered using Linux. So, based on your discussions, I chose to try out Linux Mint LMDE - running from...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Constant question

A reasonably robust method to determine the combined constants for instrument and prism is to set up and measure among four points, each about 15 or 2...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: I NEED A DATABASE

Personally, I've never used a database program easier to use than FileMaker Pro. I have been using it since about 1990. Some info:FileMaker.com:

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Description drafting

A sample description prologue:A metes-and-bounds description of _____________, as a result of and based upon ________ County records research, and NOT...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: (Cool) Analytic Geometry For Surveyors

Scott,Wondering if "conversation" message I sent a while back went through? I've done logic analysis, in response to your post of September 4, in whic...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: InterGEO 2017: Picture Compilation

Mark Silver, post: 449366, member: 1087 wrote: Yes.SPSO / TBC information is embargoed until October 6th. (I probably should not have said that.) So j...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: InterGEO 2017: Picture Compilation

Mark,Enjoyed viewing the pictures but, didn't have time to digest all the content. Did you discover or notice any information or displays announcing p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Checking control

Agreement with Loyal!The amount of time, effort and money that can be wasted because of a defective position for just one control point is incaluculab...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: First Use of Prisms

Interestingly, Edmund Scientific, in the mid or late 70's listed surplus prisms in their catalog. As I remember, some were chipped or scratched but, t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Check a COGO spreadsheet?

ScottFound some time to generate and assemble some test data for two circles and tangents. Data are ordered, top down, xca, yca, ra, xcb, ycb, rb. I b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Check a COGO spreadsheet?

ScottNicely organized spread sheet for survey calculations. Am busy now but when and if I get the opportunity, I'll do a few checks for you.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RIP RPLS.COM 6/26/2010

Beerleg transitioned to RPLSToday is doing a great job and service for its users. I look at the pages less frequently now than in the past. However, I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool web site

Sketchup, formerly by Google and now Trimble, provides real time analysis of sun shadows for any location.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodolite 504 - Error 54

Thanks Mike1202I used the URL you provided and obtained a pdf file. Lots of good useful information I've never had the opportunity to see prior. Too b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodolite 504 - Error 54

GeneThanks for providing informational response.The gentleman at Martin Instruments who talked to me on the telephone did not even remember the Geodol...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1525
Reply
RE: ProgeCAD

Have been using ProgeCad for ten years and am satisfied. My version, ProgeCad 2006 has in certain instances had difficulty creating xref. In those cas...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: EXCEL formula to convert decimal to fractional feet.

Conversion of decimal feet to feet, inches and fractionsFor older versions of Excel along with some variationsThe included spread sheet differs some f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Vector Mark to Mark distances

Mark-to-mark distances are the same on both the ellipsoid and the geoid. As such, they are the common elements between the abstract mathematical model...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 7