AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
MLSchumann
MLSchumann
@mlschumann
Free
Joined: August 4, 2010 9:04 pm
Last seen: August 11, 2025 12:57 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 128
Reply
RE: Radial Bearings - PC to Radius Point or Radius Point to PC?

Personally, I will argue or disagree with Wattles, any other book author, professor or tradition. Just because they are popular does not make their st...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Radial Bearings - PC to Radius Point or Radius Point to PC?

Personally, I will argue or disagree with Wattles, any other book author, professor or tradition. Just because they are popular does not make their st...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

Average Profile Slopes: Continuing the discussionWhile the second diagram I presented depicted a profile in which the slope values only increased vert...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

The question by MAG-EYE is:Does anyone [k]now how cad calculates the average slope of a profile over irregular terrain. The solution I presented is t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Military and veteran discounts

Please Donƒ??t Thank Me for My ServiceBy Matt Richtel - Feb. 21, 2015

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Fitting Record Drawing to Field Points

Fitting field measurements to plat dimensions has been a problem "for years and it can't just be me." To solve this problem, I devised a transformatio...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD27, is it US survey feet or International feet?

@mathteacher "The international foot was defined in 1959" ... And, so was the US Survey Foot!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Chinese Prism Carrier

@bc-surveyor?ÿ The level vial problem is not new. I remember in the late 70's and 80's having level vials that changed by the minute. The level vials...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1086
Reply
RE: How wide is the easement?

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ For me, I do not see any ambiguity in the "conveyance." It is explicitly written the East 49 feet ... except the East 20 feet. Con...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

@field-dog If the "only concern" is right-of-way width, that information is on the plat. The plat right-of-way dimensions, not the monuments, prevail...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

@field-dog I think, based upon the first post, I can determine the objective. However, upon seeing the drawing and the point annotations, I think, as...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Dexter Merriam Brinker

@kscott au2620 - 929p Scott - will attempt to send private message so we can exchange email addresses and other as necessary

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Dexter Merriam Brinker

@kst-2 au2620 933a Scott I am willing to write obit.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 652
Reply
RE: Beginning at a point on the arc of a curve

@tim-v-pls "Beginning at a point" is unique and precise mathematically. Since it is precise "mathematically," would Mr Tim V please provide a mathem...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Beginning at a point on the arc of a curve

"Beginning at a point" is redundant. "Beginning" is sufficient.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Wall designed on curve plumbness survey

Perhaps this might be a job for using a "Smart Level?" Years ago, I used one for determining sidewalk slopes. It did what was needed and it was fast. ...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 7