AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Winners of the 2022 Photo Contest! 😀

This just showed up in the mail yesterday. Thanks Wendell and Angel! Yƒ??all are class acts. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotel Fun

@jitterboogie?ÿ yes indeedy. Fly Geyser in 1991. Current photos show it has grown substantially in the last 30 years. I image the stench is about the...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotel Fun

@2xcntr?ÿ Speaking of Bruno's, in February of 1991 a friend and I took a week-long camping safari along the dirt roads that parallel the western edge...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotel Fun

@jitterboogie?ÿ Surveying for seismic exploration. Itƒ??s like this same motel was moved lock stock and barrel to all the one horse towns we worked -...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotel Fun

Riverton Wyoming motel life. 1982. The caf?? and motel were so vile that Dave and I took to taking our meals in the cab of my luxurious '78 Datsun. L...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Binch Mark

A bunch of us were making a punch list of what we needed to do in the field to finish up a project. Project Manager: We also need to run a loop and p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Right of Way/Easement question

As an aside, when I worked as county surveyor I got a call from a guy who wanted to know if he could pick wild asparagus that was growing along the ro...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Right of Way/Easement question

Like Norman said above, the governing authority can do pretty much anything they want in the public right-of-way. If trees are cut down, least ways he...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Tattoos

I just had this one tat done and I wasnƒ??t too happy with it.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Superhero Surveyor

@brad-ott?ÿ - that's a GREAT article by your son! Jonathan Ott R O C K S! !

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Winners of the 2022 Photo Contest! 😀

Cool beans. Looking forward to seeing it. Nice touch to have survey related dates on it. Yet another way to educate annoy family and friends with surv...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM websites down?

This site is such a great resource. Just now went to look for GLO patents and the site was down. "What the goll dern heck is going on?" I muttered. "D...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The idiots from Timbuktu strike again

In my former life as a county surveyor here in Oregon (a recording state), the survey or monument records would have to have been reviewed in accordan...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 20,001

I'll use my 1.207th post to mangle a line from Julius Caesar: "I come to praise Cow, not to Berry him"?ÿ Congratulations and thanks for the sage adv...

5 years ago
Page 8 / 66