AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Reddit is Stupid

- 2022!? I had to look it up and indeed, another of my influences has gone on to his reward. I was a big fan of the?ÿNational Lampoon in high school a...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple description blunders

Did the BLM come along circa 1944 to 1958 and do some dependent resurveys? They did here and wooo doggies did they ever ignore some original evidence ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fence remnant

Exactly. Since the surveyor hasn't responded in the last couple days just walk over and ask your neighbor. He will have a better idea than strangers o...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 564
Reply
RE: Climbing Chain Link Fences

@richard-germiller?ÿ Yeah, the presence of Accelleratti Incredibus?ÿseems to make all of Acme's otherwise fine products go haywire.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Climbing Chain Link Fences

Given the topic, this is worth posting again. In Texas the fences are bigger of course, and one survey practitioner in the hill country used an Acme p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@mathteacher?ÿ That's brilliant!?ÿ Stops them dead in their tracks, gives the surveyor time to research and go to the site, mark the true line and t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Baker County Oregon

Howdy Tim, I believe they are still considered one tax lot. Back in the 90s Deschutes County built an overpass of Tumalo Road across highway 97 at De...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

I am so sorry for your loss, every parent's nightmare?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Baker County Oregon

@mike-marks?ÿ No, the name isnƒ??t familiar. I was running an out of town crew and only remember the two bosses who I worked for, Ralph Reynolds and ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It's just a matter of time, til your survey helper looks like this:

No worries Nate. Those creep me out, but this'll happen real quick like:

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Baker County Oregon

Welcome to the web site and to Oregon! I worked in Baker (it was just "Baker" at the time) in 1978 for the USFS as a surveyor and then up in La Grande...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 2022 PLSO (Oregon) Conference

@patrick-mcgranaghan?ÿ Iƒ??m sure they wonƒ??t be. The online conference runs on a platform called ƒ??Whovaƒ?. When you signup and pay for the confe...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 2022 PLSO (Oregon) Conference

I'm attending remotely and today I watched the two classes @jbstahl presented. Not only was John's presentation excellent, but the on-line experience ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Twas the Day of the Survey

Johnƒ??s poem is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for posting a link to it.

5 years ago
Page 7 / 66