AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Vacation question

> The city has just passed a law that charges a fee for a vacation on a per sq ft basis. What they want is an $80,000 fee to vacate the east 1/2 of...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute Question

Frank, I thought these principles might have some bearing, but I just read a little blurb on LA civil law vs. common law and y’all got your own set o...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Found brass cap – What is it? Where is it?

Rock Mesa, Three Sisters WildernessNo, Geezer, no remains were to be found of a pneumonia stricken, hypothermic, second-degree sunburned surveyor just...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Found brass cap – What is it? Where is it?

Rock Mesa, Three Sisters WildernessAmazing!!! Looking at the posts -> A minute to find out it’s a U.S. Location Monument and just over an hour to c...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 2833
Reply
RE: Poll - Are you passonate about your profession?

10 about the profession. 5 to 10 about my job (10 in the rare instances I'm doing something survey-related, 5-9 when I'm surveying a desk)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Does Right of Way have the "Right of Way"?

Jerry , that is a good example of the contrary being shown. I think that’s what Curtis Brown was getting at when he said the R/W monuments may hold i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: CALL FOR THE ADJOINER.

It sounds like the entire condemnation was based on a map and not a metes and bounds or centerline strip description so you’d have to put a lot of wei...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: CALL FOR THE ADJOINER.

Wow, Montana 70-20-201 is almost word for word identical to our law for construing descriptions (blue text = additional verbiage in Ore. law): ORS 93...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Any Hattiesburg, Mississippi Surveyors out there?

> I think it has to do with the heat.Maybe that’s it. We were in Red Lodge Montana so the cool temperatures may have made them even more animated &...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Any Hattiesburg, Mississippi Surveyors out there?

> That ought to narrow it down!! 🙂 HA! I guess that is a broad generalization, given the time frame > Good thing he didn't have a mullet, or h...

15 years ago
Page 54 / 66