AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Any Hattiesburg, Mississippi Surveyors out there?

Seismic must have been a real under the radar subculture in the early 70s Steven. Even though I lived in Texas and Oklahoma from around ‘64 to ‘75, I’...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Any Hattiesburg, Mississippi Surveyors out there?

James - you got me scrambling to remember who the PM was on this crew. Or what company it was (Sigma Geophysical, I believe, but it could have been Se...

15 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Mail arrived!

> Stalin and Lucas in the same thread, hmmm.....> > 'Here on this frontier I unite the efforts of the proletarians of the West and of the pea...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Steven Gardner

> I didn't know what to say. I still don't know what to say, I'm in shock>Steven was very helpful on this and the old POB board, always good adv...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Musical stuff for Steve.

From a big night Steve posted about a short 4 months ago [msg=64961]More music fun - Steve Gardner[/msg]Johnnie B. Goode[flash width=420 height=345b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Steven Gardner

This is a shock. He was a great guy. I can’t imagine the hell he and his family must have been going through for who knows how long.Didn’t he and Kent...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Tittilation ~ D.B. Cooper suspect was surveyor

There was a big article in the local paper about him today. It makes is sound like in 1951 when he graduated from high school in Sisters, Oregon he tr...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 445
Page 55 / 66