AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: I had a monument idea...

DEEP-1 Magnet> I also leave a DEEP-1 magnet to help recovery if ever needed. The USFS round these parts has been setting DEEP-1 magnets under th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: September Project Photos

Great Photos Shelby!The high lonesome country... I love it. Back to my desk tomorrow for what seems like the 6,000th consecutive day. ~ sigh ~

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Punk-Punk-Punk!

Clever post Dave! Hadn't thought of that....Punk Punk 20Punk to be more specific (or Punk Punk 20Punk if you do that european day/month/year thing ins...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Plats gone bad

In this case, the assessor's maps are correct. The other images I posted are clipped right from the official plats. About 10 years ago I researched th...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 904
Reply
RE: Found brass cap – What is it? Where is it?

Ms. Survey998, I’m glad your dad liked the photos and I can well imagine that was one tough job traversing around and through the lava beds, which are...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Found brass cap – What is it? Where is it?

survey998 – Thanks for posting the notes. I find this just as astonishing as Kurt Luebke in Montana posting the original survey a mere hour after I’d ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Four Year Degree -In Referance to elginduley post

"...always keep the door open so that it is possible for a man to progress by self education to the professional level. Formal education in college is...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Some days I love my job

Brian, what a great day! Is this close? These are earthpoint.com section lines generated (I think) from the BLM GCDB. This coverage shows a bunch of f...

15 years ago
Page 53 / 66