AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: For Jerry Penry- Old Bench Mark data

> I have a silly question, why were y'all searching for an 1867 wagon road? Just curious.Darrell, it is a hobby that combines my love of local his...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For Jerry Penry- Old Bench Mark data

Thanks Wendell. Bench Mark 199 is a textbook example of a bench, given this sketch from a 1898 International School of Correspondence survey book:199 ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1592
Reply
RE: Recent Monument Finds

Great stuff Jerry. Fantastic documentation, photos, maps. I could read this stuff all day long.Out of curiosity do you ever get copies or scans of the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Commie yards and fractions thereof

Dave, I don't see Roy much since he retired but I know his reply would be along the lines "French?... Commie...? same-o same-o".

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 479
Reply
RE: PDH Day

That was a really good workshop and I enjoyed your presentation Shelby. I think Andrew is this year's chapter president of the PLSO and he is looking ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Merry Christmas Beer Leg!

Tilley hatWonder of wonders, the biggest “score” of a present I got this year for Maureen is the Tilley Hat (thanks to this survey forum… I’d never he...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1078
Reply
RE: Bert Mason, Jr. has passed away

Bert’s writings – Elbow Lake (WA) 1948This is a great example of one of Bert’s stories. If the link below works, page to PDF page 30 where the story b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bert Mason, Jr. has passed away

What a guy. What a life! Our state society’s news letter had a long running series by him titled “The life and times of Bert Mason”. That’s where I go...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I had a monument idea...

Coins under corners> Too bad the GLO didn't throw a Double Eagle under every Corner, then maybe some of the Jack-Legs would ACTUALLY spend some tim...

15 years ago
Page 52 / 66