AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: KY TN State Line (Many Pictures)

4 Steps WestThanks for the heads up on the book Tom. I’d like to get a copy of that and I’ve bookmarked the KAPS website. The “Berry” side of my famil...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: KY TN State Line (Many Pictures)

How exciting. Nice job. The thought of finding monuments like that makes my head feel like its going to explode.Jon, what's the deal with the bump out...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Charles R. Swart, RPLS (1930-2012)

Went I met RADU in 2004 he told me about meeting Mr. Swart with Kent and how Swart wore a shirt and tie and puttees on his boots.Kent, if you’ve got a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Once when I was on a crew

On the same crew and job as above one Monday morning we were packing in the week's survey supplies in addition to our instruments and brushing tools. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: It's really not a pin. (The Lawton Blog)

I'm not aware of anyone ever setting broken saw blades...The contrary has been shown.(great photo, that’s one big wad of iron they got going there)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Once when I was on a crew

In 1976 the first survey crew I worked on was a 4 man USFS road P-line survey crew. The party chief, “Uncle Doug”, was a bit of a smug tyrant know-it-...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Demo to Remove Survey Monuments

> I have been to the County Court several times in an attempt to have that Statute acknowledged and enforced. > judGood for you Jud... take ‘em ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Demo to Remove Survey Monuments

State law is clear that those responsible for destroying the monuments or record must hire a PLS to replace them (and file a new survey). In section 2...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For Jerry Penry- Old Bench Mark data

I wish I could take credit for a recovery like this Carl, but it was John’s resourcefulness and intuitiveness that figured out this piece of the puzzl...

15 years ago
Page 51 / 66