AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Rocky Mountain Juniper Bearing Trees

I second what Kevin said. Western Junipers are like time capsules:1869 bearing tree:1892 31 Mile mark from a road survey:

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A distance of

> Don't be so arrogant to think that a description is just for your benefit. The general public also reads these descriptions and they are not fa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Extreme RR compound spiral curve?

Exactly the case, Cow. Not an experienced trucker, but a contractor in a pick up truck with a flatbed and a back hoe. Clearance of the bridge is like ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Extreme RR compound spiral curve?

Surely you jest!> You can't possibly believe that property boundary lines or easement lines move because the rails move!!No Jim I don't believe tha...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Extreme RR compound spiral curve?

Good observation Perry. I would guess the answer is yes. RR R/Ws were never monumented in these parts, so you have to as-build the tracks. It might be...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 465
Reply
RE: I talked to Don Blameuser today...

Indeed, "The IT Crowd". I started my now 15 year old daughter off years ago watching Monty Python's Flying Circus reruns and now she is a huge connois...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I talked to Don Blameuser today...

[flash width=560 height=315

14 years ago
Reply
RE: So it was 1838 a couple of weeks ago

Interesting! 174 year old evidence. Kent, was this a “bark blaze” instead of the sapwood being blazed? I’m thinking that the area encircled below is w...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual Purpose Stone (1869 1/4 & 1910 "R" stone)

Leon – The 1/4 on the south gave me pause to, but the GLO weren’t always very consistent in Central Oregon. However I don’t believe the GLO is the cul...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual Purpose Stone (1869 1/4 & 1910 "R" stone)

Don- yes, we tied the center punch on the X. Measurements to surrounding corners 1/2 mile north, east and south were within 0.05' or so of recent meas...

14 years ago
Topic
Page 47 / 66