AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: GLO original field books

>he said that the BLM didn’t want private surveyors finding conflicts within the evidence that might question the official record.I’ve heard that a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO original field books

>Be nice to have them turn up if they exist.> judIndeed Jud. We are fortunate that in Deschutes County we have dozens of original field books an...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 2666
Reply
RE: Ms. Bailey Meatmouth

"The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's."- Mark Twain13 years old is a good long life for a big dog. Sadly, they aren't on this...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Some of this week's stones

>The pipe and cap is recognized as a survey marker by the public and landowners whereas stones are not.I agree 100% with you on that. A stone is a ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction plans used as corner evidence

AKPLS> Mike Berry, I am sorry but I wasn’t referring to you with Mike – that is northern surveyor.Thanks. No problem... my bad. It's good to know N...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction plans used as corner evidence

>Mike, you may have time to go to all the landowners and get them informed (riled up) about their corners being destroyed but that is not realistic...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction plans used as corner evidence

In Oregon destruction of monuments is covered in Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS), Chapter 209.150(1). Briefly, it states “Any person or public agency re...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Jackson County Surveyor Kerry Bradshaw

Today, the late Kerry Bradshaw was posthumously awarded the County Surveyor of the Year Award for 2012 by the Oregon Association of County Engineers a...

14 years ago
Page 46 / 66