AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Looking for mid-section line case law cites

Google ScholarRusty, On the Google Scholar front page->you can click the Case Law radio button and go with a “I’m feeling Lucky” search for a searc...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 894
Reply
RE: Gift from my Dad

> I thought it is pretty cool!Dang tootin'. That's great.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: IT'S TIME FOR OUR 2014 SUPERBOWL XLVIII (48) CONTEST!!!!!

? THIS ENTRY WINS!!! ?Thanks Joe F and Joe & Jean Ferg. I ‘m as happy as a blind pig with his first acorn.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: IT'S TIME FOR OUR 2014 SUPERBOWL XLVIII (48) CONTEST!!!!!

Mike Berry, you lucky son of a gun> I thought I was going to get it with a crazy number like 36 for Seattle. Who would have ever dreamed the game ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The "Diaries" were Field Books

Dear Diary>>The soil in the area was second class with some potential limitations for common residential constructionThat made me laugh out loud...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

> Thought about trying to make an intelligent comment on the topic. Then I read more of the thread. Decided it is far enough off topic that I don't...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

Seriously, though, Andy> If it's not the rods, how come some people can't do it? > > Clearly it's all complete BS. Until it's scientificall...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dowsing graves

> Mike,> > I think the preferred method of correcting the head stone monument would be to either set one of your own next to the existing one...

13 years ago
Page 34 / 66