Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
TxDot & iPhone stockpile measure> Wonder how that would go modelling a quarry face. Need some adoption but same principles apply. > Just nee...
TxDot & iPhone stockpile measure>I would have thought the company would welcome that, unless they are so confident of their product as to not w...
TxDot & iPhone stockpile measureOh, this just in... for more information you can talk to your friends at TxDot about this service.
I agree and mentioned that they should let a company send in two videos of the same pile to get a redundancy check. As I understand it, you only get o...
> What if he had been a piano player in a house of ill repute...?Then his parents would have finally been proud of him.
Glad you enjoyed it m & h. Isn't time travel exhilarating?
Interesting survey and I've never seen "surveyor2", the guy in Scott's example, do that. However, after looking at the previous survey, "surveyor2" di...
> pdop's multi level clouds and ghost footprints.Me too.
> > Is that a K&E Paragon?!> > I was just looking at that. Quite an "accurate" depiction. Even the plumb bob hanging over a tacked hub...
Apparently surveying used to be considered dangerous on a different level. From the 1850-1920 cigarette tobacco insert cards from the W. Duke Co.. ser...