AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Be careful out there

cottonmouthsA high school buddy and his dad, Ken, were fishing along Medicine Creek on Ft. Sill, Oklahoma. Ken stepped right on the head of a cotton m...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication for street purposes. Fee Title or Easement?

I used to think it was a principle of common law that a dedication for R/W created an easement, but I think it depends on the state you practice in.I'...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ore. Surveyor returns WWII dog tags to 92 year old vet in OK

more about WWII dog tagsThe same desert rat friend mentioned above has found a lot of dog tags out in the desert.Earlier dog tags had home town info o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ore. Surveyor returns WWII dog tags to 92 year old vet in OK

Yeah, there's lots of tales about buried tanks, buried jeeps, a buried cache of expened artillery brass worth tens of thousands of dollars. You'd thi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pros and Cons of Recording Surveys

I've always imagined that searching for and piecing together evidence in a non-recording state would be an exercise similar to this:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Conrail Val Map Contact?

Thanks Fleming......now I have THIS song in my head for the rest of the day.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lietz Mountain transit circa 1910 - sales records?

Thanks Tim. From the survey antiques website I gathered that records were sporadic. Maybe some of Gould's heirs will come up with a receipt. He was th...

12 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: John Henry vs. iPhone stockpile measure

>did you have the bottom? I know lots of our work with piles we do, but lots we don't, hate it when we don'tNo, no bottom as this was a rogue pile ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: John Henry vs. iPhone stockpile measure

> In the original post the land surveyor is hiring another person to do calculations for him, so it is up to the land surveyor to determine if he w...

12 years ago
Page 26 / 66