AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
MightyMoe
MightyMoe
@mightymoe
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: September 22, 2010 9:13 am
Last seen: October 10, 2026 1:50 pm
Topics: 1006 / Replies: 9703
Reply
RE: What's wrong with this picture??

If Syndey Sweeney models new gear, do you think we'll all be upset? Just spit balling here. I'd probably not notice which end she's focused on. &nb...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: What's wrong with this picture??

@notsomuch The instrument man was always wearing his hat backwards or sidewise. Never thought that would become cool. Same with Carhartt's. How tho...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Knowing how to look

@rankin_file They're twins!!!  

1 month ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 936
Reply
RE: Still there…

That's way better than the T2 I left on a ridge top, didn't notice it till the next day. Luckily, it was right where I left it still encased in the bu...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Rabbit Hole and Survey Monument

@jbstahl I'm guessing that the monument was set by a private surveyor, possibly for mineral exploration. In 1963 there may not have been any corner...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: What's wrong with this picture??

Glen, how did I miss that, it's classic, things look really tiny.

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Disturbing a boundary stone is more than just a lifetime of punishment.

Had one this spring with 27 found stones, not all marked, but many of them are. The stones were soft sandstone, which made some lose their markings. I...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Disturbing a boundary stone is more than just a lifetime of punishment.

@landbutcher464mhz I've not seen the notches on newer (1914 era) BCs. It was only some up in NE Montana that must have been during the change-over ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Disturbing a boundary stone is more than just a lifetime of punishment.

The 3 x 3 notches stone is the most important one when surveying in a township. It's the center of the township (16-15-21-22), and if it's found it re...

1 month ago
Reply
1 month ago
Reply
RE: North Arrow of the Day

That is one great north arrow, North star, Sun rising in the east, Moon setting in the west, and Saturn, well it starts with S. It's 1915, very swe...

1 month ago
Page 4 / 536