Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 10, 2026 1:50 pm
One issue with Sectional breakdowns and establishing historical interior positions is that modern surveyors want to identify the math position. Then t...
I have some property, worth an unknown amount since nothing has sold in the area for quite some time. I keep getting "offers". They just show up in th...
BLM/GLO manuals are one resource to find it.
The entry man has every right to establish his boundary line. There is the book that lays out the process to breakdown a section and there is the prac...
Yes, I've found a few.
Assuming they are both new, which one do you like better, the 600 or the 6?
It takes less time to sit for the Bar than to sit for the LS exam.
Here, some of the requirements have gotten absurd. I'm leaning for it, some of the ridiculous requirements are out of control. A local PE who was also...
There is normally a bundle of rights/ownership with a piece of property. Even a Fee Simple with no mortgage, no easements, no liens, may still have an...
The first plane hit just about the time I got to the office, the reports came in and we watched the news. I had known about the plane hitting the Empi...
Well, it depends.
We have found some interesting positions. One Section corner is out of position by 110'. This is a 1917 Dependent Resurvey so it's a call to accept so...
Section corner, replaced at the location of the original.
@norman-oklahoma It's fire proof fencing, most new fences are using steel braces with typical steel T-posts and barbed wire. Some wire will wilt du...
It's quite rough country, they aren't messing around.
Yeah, this one is all steel, drill pipe for all the posts and braces.
I had no idea what you were referencing, so I watched it. In the realm of "What were they thinking?" that's a top ten bad ad. Funny though, you'...