AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
micheal-daubyn-2
micheal-daubyn-2
@micheal-daubyn-2-2-2-2
Free
Joined: September 12, 2016 7:45 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 3:26 am
Topics: 30 / Replies: 170
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 909
Reply
RE: Weird EDM Error

I had a similar problem when I was working in Germany. I showed up on site and realised that I had forgotten my circular prism. I only had my 360 pris...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: I've been doing it wrong.

@williwaw We get our face-left and face-right wrong as well. Coriolis Effect.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: I've been doing it wrong.

@norman-oklahoma It looks like it might be a pawn shop. They probably bought it from a junkie for $10.

7 months ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 2396
Reply
RE: Man... ChatGPT Is Nice

I had a paid account for a while, until I caught ChatGPT lying to me. It admitted it and apologised.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: GeoMax Pulls Out of U.S. Market?

@norman-oklahoma I entered the surveying world with a toolmaking background, so chasing the odd "thou" here and there is what I am used to. I also did...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Captivate learning curve

Thanks for replying John!I found the distance function that I was whinging about. It's not exactly what I was hoping for (because it is not permanent)...

8 months ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1350
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1538
Reply
RE: TS15 firmware

Found it. An overseas dealer sorted me out.

12 months ago
Topic
12 months ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1802
Reply
Reply
RE: Single Total Station Instrument Setup Boundary Survey

We have similar issues in Australia. When you sit your board exam, they want to see a misclose on a traverse. They don't like it when you show up and ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Hmm. Birds of a feather.I entered surveying from toolmaking (family business). And while I preferred the manual lathes and mills, we did own a CNC lat...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

What would happen if you disconnected the servo and tried starting it again?

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

I persevered with the 1100s until last year when I finally upgraded to a TS16. I would just use them until they fail then buy another one off eBay. Bu...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

@deckelhead That overview page is where the license keys are. They are not located anywhere else. In other words, according to Leica there are no adde...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Sorry, but no. The internet is wrong this time. You seem to have dug a bit of a hole for yourself. The way you described the potential solution (q...

12 months ago
Page 1 / 10