AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mattsib79
mattsib79
@mattsib79
Free
Joined: January 27, 2011 7:11 am
Last seen: May 23, 2026 1:22 pm
Topics: 46 / Replies: 330
Reply
RE: Poison Oak

@tickmagnet I second that!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for maps and/or use of Public lidar data

You can use Global Mapper to import the LIDAR image. If you send me a link to the LIDAR image I can do it for you and then generate contours for you.?...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Intergeo 2021

Will be virtually this year. I hope to attend next year.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Upcoming Survey Conferences

@timg57 Iƒ??ll be there with bells on! Oh and a UK hat!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Affordable RTK Receiver

A Javad triumph 2 with Javad Mobile Tools running on a tablet would work. You can also output nmea messages now to be used with arcpad.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station for ~$1K

I have a Zeiss Elta S20 robot that I will sell you for 2K. It has 3 batteries and hp48 /smi data collector. The batteries will likely need recelled. I...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Liability

@tom-bushelman Thanks. Everyone is fine. Just have to wait on the truck to be fixed.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Liability

@adam Thanks. Everyone is fine. Just have to wait on the truck to be fixed.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Liability

@bill93 ?ÿ I donƒ??t know if they found it or not. They never said. My wife looked the guy up and he had some recent drug charges back in December. ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Liability

That is terrible. ???¦?ÿ ?ÿ My wife and daughter were lucky. My daughter had no injuries. My wife has some bruising and is very sore.?ÿ She managed...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 35
Views: 1955
Reply
RE: What is my equipment worth?

I have a Zeiss Elta s20 Robot.?ÿ It uses a HP48gx data collector with SMI.?ÿ I tried to sell it a year or two ago for $2,500 and could not find any bu...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Does Your State Still Have an Apprentice Route to Licensure

Kentucky no longer has an experience only route.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: No More Print Media!

Javad actually made this decision before his passing.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: KY GEOTIFF TYPE IMAGES PLEASE

I will post a link to where I get images when I get back to the office.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Dr. Javad Ashjaee

He will be missed! I would not be the surveyor I am today without him. I learned everything I know about GPS from him or friends I made due to my frie...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you tell your client?

I had a similar situation last week. It was a gravel driveway instead of a fence.?ÿ I staked the line and showed both my client and the neighbor. I t...

6 years ago
Page 2 / 19