AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
matt8200
matt8200
@matt8200
Member Vendor
Joined: October 8, 2012 6:50 pm
Last seen: September 25, 2026 11:02 am
Topics: 16 / Replies: 129
Reply
RE: Plotting deed calls in Civil 3D — LISP, stock COGO, or a dedicated tool?

Hi, I created Deed Reader Pro. It uses AI to plot deeds in PDF, image and Word format. First the deed is transcribed to text format with AI and the me...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Tired of spending hours plotting deeds?

@wa-id-surveyor Deed Reader Pro brings in more than just the numbers. It also brings in and plots all monuments descriptions and adjoiners as I shown...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Tired of spending hours plotting deeds?

@ryn_lance to try the free 30 day trial just download from www.deedreaderpro.com/downloadIf you have any questions or feedback let me know.@tnt yes it...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

Any of the fields in the Deed Info can be plotted into CAD. Either right click on the box that displays the Deed Info and choose "Configure Displayed...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

This is a good idea but unfortunately it is not something that I can implement at this time. Google Gemini is used by DRP to transcribe (OCR) the dee...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

I have just released Version 5.14 of Deed Reader Pro. This version adds many more features and improvements that were recently requested by users of D...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Radial Bearings - PC to Radius Point or Radius Point to PC?

@bstrand I'm curious when you find a right or left direction is ambiguous. The direction of a curve can always be determined and calculated when a ri...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Radial Bearings - PC to Radius Point or Radius Point to PC?

I did more searching online and it appears that in Clark County Nevada (Las Vegas) it is a requirement that radial lines be from the PC to radius poin...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Radial Bearings - PC to Radius Point or Radius Point to PC?

From what I've seen in is common for non-tangential curves in Nevada and sometimes California to have the direction of the curve only described with a...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

It will plot directly into Carlson Survey installed on a full version of AutoCAD or IntelliCAD. I have looked into supporting Carlson Survey AutoCAD O...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

@syguima thank you, I'm glad to hear that it is working well for you!

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

I have just released Version 5.9 of Deed Reader Pro. This version adds more features and improvements that were recently requested by users of Deed Re...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗔𝗜 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗼Yesterday Google announced that their Gemini Diffusion large language AI model will...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Brand New JAVAD Triumph 3 (T3-NR)

The T3-NR can output NMEA messages through the micro USB and Bluetooth ports. You might try using a USB to Serial or Bluetooth to Serial adapter if y...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 5.0 - Plot Deeds with AI

I want to share an old cursive deed from 1878 that someone successfully just processed with Deed Reader Pro and shared with me. No edits to the Deed ...

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Loading coordinates for Stake-Out /Setting Out

Hi Mike, I doubt that there will be a market for land surveyors with this software as all surveyors already have CAD software typically, Civil 3...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1414
Page 1 / 8